This Morning: Last News

+1

Kirstie Allsopp warns 'don't be fooled' as she sets record straight on Holly and Phil row

Kirstie Allsopp, 51, has returned to Twitter to clarify the meaning behind her post last week, where she slammed "those who think they are too important to queue".The Channel 4 presenter has now insisted she was not calling out Holly Willoughby, 41,and Phillip Schofield, 60, after the pair sparked backlash by seemingly "jumping the queue" to see the Queen lying-in-state at Westminster Abbey.
express.co.uk

All news where This Morning is mentioned

express.co.uk
‘Let’s get it straight, they left me!' Eamonn Holmes slams ITV and boycotts This Morning
Eamonn Holmes, 62, has doubled down on his claims ITV lied about his exit from This Morning.The presenter, who now works for GB News, has revealed he’s also no longer able to watch his old show as it would be “too sensitive” for him. Six months ago, Eamonn left This Morning after regularly hosting the daytime TV show for 15 years. Eamonn and his wife Ruth Langsford, who was also his presenting partner, were replaced in their regular Friday slot by Alison Hamonnd and Dermot O’Leary during lockdown. When he was asked whether he still watches This Morning in a recent interview, Eamonn revealed he doesn’t tune in any more.According to the journalist, fans often approach him in the street to ask why he and Ruth are not still presenting the show. Asked if he still ever flicks across to This Morning, Eamonn confirmed: “It would be too... sensitive. “I mean, I spend every day going out on the street and people saying, ‘Why are you and Ruth not on any more?’” he told the Mirror.The presenter also claimed he was frustrated at not being informed about why he was allegedly let go from ITV, insisting that he did not quit the broadcaster to work at GB News.“I wish somebody would show me the email or the letter or that I was sent to say, ‘Eamonn, this is why this is coming to an end’,” he explained. “But to tell lies, that I left them to go to GB News...I didn’t – they left me.
express.co.uk
'I've grown with it!' Holly Willoughby sets record straight on This Morning exit rumours
Holly Willoughby is a hit on This Morning - and she has confirmed that, in spite of the rumours, she has no intention of leaving the show behind.She has clarified: "I love the show, I've grown with it!"Holly contradicted the speculation, which mounted after she took on new BBC project Freeze the Fear with Wim Hof, by continuing: "I've been there 13 years and I'm not going anywhere."She has also added that she feels "incredibly grateful" for the presenting gigs she has landed over the years, admitting that despite her huge success, she sometimes still suffers from "imposter syndrome".The Brighton-born beauty is now influencing millions, with the outfits she wears on This Morning often selling out within hours of her appearing in them.However, she has also been an inspiration to the world in another way - for conquering her dyslexia and going on to achieve her dreams as a presenter.She recalls struggling with painful shyness in her school days due to the condition, and admits that when she tried her hand at a political interview, quizzing ex-Prime Minister Gordon Brown, she struggled.She recalled of the script: "I was saying words I didn't even understand, mangling up sentences and completely floundering. I was awful."Various critics had said, 'She'll be OK with the fluffy fashion pieces but how will she do a serious political interview?' And they were right...
express.co.uk
'All c**p!' Gino D’Acampo hits back as he sets record straight on 'restaurant liquidation'
Instagram to “set the record straight” on the claims in view of his 1.4 million followers.Sharing a video from his kitchen at home, the Italian chef began: “When I got back I saw a lot of c**p about my restaurant.“Apparently, my restaurant had been into liquidation.“Now, I don’t usually do stuff like this, but I thought, let me set the record straight here. “About 10 years ago, I opened a business called Pasta Bar, which is serving Italian food very fast in the centre of London, three little shops.“And we tried for 10 years, and then Covid came around and I thought, do you know what? We had to close.“There was no point to pursue with the idea, which, by the way, I absolutely love and I will continue with that with another business.”Despite his issues with the Pasta Bar, Gino went on to hit back at claims that the shops closing had anything to do with his restaurant business, which, he pointed out, is still thriving.He continued: “So the Pasta Bar business has got nothing to do with my restaurant business, with my import business, or any other business that I do, it’s a stand alone business going into liquidation. “We have to move on, this is what business is all about - sometimes you win, sometimes you lose.“Now, let’s talk about the restaurant business, which is growing really, really well, so much so that this year alone, I’m going to be opening three mega sites and one I’m going to be opening in Italy! “Now the other thing as well that I want everyone to know, finally, I’ve got it! Yes, I’ve always wanted to open a restaurant in Alderley Edge and two days ago, we did it, I opened the restaurant!“Now, if you live around the area, the restaurant used to be called Piccolino, so what I did, I kicked them out and now it’s
DMCA